Position Title: Membership Coordinator
Location: Corona, CA
Hours: Part-time, 24 hours (3 full days) per week
Salary: $15 per hour
The Inland Gateway Association of REALTORS® is a trade association that advocates for, educates, and services its REALTOR® and Affiliate members.
- Most TIGAR members work and/or live in the cities of Corona, Norco, Eastvale, Chino, Chino Hills, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Riverside, Lake Elsinore, and Canyon Lake.
- TIGAR currently employs seven staff members.
This is a customer service-oriented position that is primarily focused on member relations. The position consists of taking payments, processing applications, technical support, and serving any other needs members may have. In addition to the stated administrative tasks, TIGAR sees development as a priority. Staff are consistently engaged in a variety of growth opportunities.
- Processing applications, explaining dues, and giving members a rundown of our association and its benefits.
- Taking payments for fees and store products over the phone and in person.
- Answering phone calls and emails from various offices.
- Reaching out to offices and brokers when license and ethics renewals are coming up.
- Coordinate new member orientations and membership related events (mixer and expo).
- Administer our payment plan.
- General customer service.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Interest in Business, Real Estate, or related fields.
- You can find this job posting at https://igrealtors.org/membership-coordinator-job-description
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.